Open source §
- PeerTube (maintainer), a federated video streaming platform with automatic mirroring, transcoding and live streaming
- OLKi (maintainer), a federated science sharing platform
Minor projects §
- ActivityPub Components (maintainer), web components that can be integrated anywhere
- a bunch of PeerTube plugins I maintain:
Archived projects §
- Ambroisie, a WebTorrent port to Elixir using OTP
- pndex, a PeerTube index built on Hasura/PostgreSQL and Express microservices
- chatube, an Invidious load-balancer for the CHATONS collective which can be adapted for other projects
- gka-libparc, a TGDH implementation in OpenSSL, extending libparc to support group key agreement
- ripmc, an image scrapper that reassembles obfuscated images
- (writing) Semantic interactions for data repostiories with ActivityPub, co-authored with Christophe Cerisara and Pierre Willaime, LORIA, Nancy.
- (january 2019) Group Key Agreement in Information-Centric Networks with Tree Group Diffie-Hellman co-authored with Luigi Iannone, submitted to CoRes 2019 with code, Télécom ParisTech. arxiv:2004.09966
Academic reports §
- (september 2018) Master thesis - survey of Group Key Agreement algorithms under supervision from Dario Rossi, Polytechnique & Télécom ParisTech.
- (june 2017) Experimenting with Skype Quality of Experience, co-authored with Olha Prodan at the University of Nice and INRIA.
- (february 2016) SCADA systems and a retro-engireering of the S7Comm protocol (de), during a lab at the FU Berlin.
Consulting reports §
- (june 2015) Data erasure protocol, mandated by Bolloré Protection S.A. to enforce a proper erasure procedure of their aging devices.